LEARN PIANO, MUSIC PRODUCTION OR BOTH
LESSONS COULD BE HELD IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SWEDISH
LESSONS COULD BE HELD AT MY RESIDENCE IN VÄRNHEM, MALMÖ, AT YOURS, OR ONLINE VIA ZOOM/DISCORD
FIRST LESSON ALWAYS FREE! I CHARGE 400 SEK/60 MINUTES STARTING FROM THE 2ND LESSON
Nord Stage 2 HA88
PRODUCTION & STUDIO:
Behringer XENYX QX2442USB
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4
Alesis M1 Active Mk2 Monitors
Logic Pro X
LP Galaxy Professional Conga Set
LP 1314-B Brass Timbales
Smaller percussion such as Cowbells, Shakers, & Riddim Eggs
Rocktron Banshee 2 Talkbox
When teaching you, my focus lies on understanding your musical ambition, background, and personality. I firmly believe that to truly become better versions of ourselves, whether it’s learning a musical instrument, or learning a new language, we should strive to become empowered rather then just helped.
With other words, my aim is to provide you with the right tools so that you can reach reach your desired goal.
I am also a strong believer in good planning, and taking regular, incremental action. Based on your goal, I will help you plan and structure your learning, splitting it into smaller pieces.
I teach in a laid back manner, giving you as a student the time and space you need to complete a given task.
Below is a video of a student of mine explaining what he has learnt throughout the years by studying with me (in Swedish, for more info: keep on reading below the video):
Whether you’re a total beginner, or have prior experience with music, I will tailor the lesson to fit your needs.
Here are some examples on what we can work on:
- Learning the melody and chords to your favourite songs
- Learning to feel the rhythm of the music that you’re playing
- Scales and arpeggios to improve your playing technique
- Recording your playing into a music software
Music Production is one of those things that could be very overwhelming to learn when first getting into it. I know this, because I’ve experienced it myself. Without making it a long story, let’s just say that I felt alot of frustration when first encountering stuff like DAWs, or recording MIDI and Audio. Looking back now, I am glad by the fact that I have the technical know-hows on how to create the music i want to create. The process could, however, have been a lot shorter!
Now I want to help YOU in YOUR musical journey, just as I had wished someone had first helped me, when I first was starting out.
Here’s some suggestions on what we could do during your lesson:
- Setting up a project within a DAW (Usually Logic Pro)
- Recording and editing MIDI
- Recording your playing and/or singing into a DAW
- Using different Plug-ins to create dynamics in your songs
Other, more creative things we could work together on are:
- Songwriting: Stringing together melody, chords and song structure to create your song
- Trying to portray a certain feeling through sound
- Creating a groove that feels just right. How do you know that it feels just right, you might ask? If your head is bobbing, or body moving… that’s when we know.
TO WRAP IT ALL UP?
You know, I just can’t wait helping you achieve your music related goals.
I hope this presentation has sparked your interest for learning to play the piano, learning about music production, or just learning music in general. If you think it sounds interesting, click the button below to book one lesson with me COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.
GOT MORE QUESTIONS?
Don’t worry, I’ll answer them all.
Get in touch by clicking the button below and i’ll get back to you as fast as i can.